Interesting links I’ve found around the web
- Rasmus Lerdorf Quotes en.wikiquote.org
- Technical documentation writing quick tips / Marijke Luttekes marijkeluttekes.dev
- Making world-class docs takes effort | daniel.haxx.se daniel.haxx.se
- Tech Recruiting, You Have a Problem | by Brenton Poke | Nov, 2021 | Medium https://medium.com/@BrentonPoke/
- Inertia adactio.com
- The HTML <video> element needs to go back on the drawing board www.ctrl.blog
- Dan Hollick on the issues with WCAG's color contrast ratio https://mobile.twitter.com/DanHollick/
- How Users Read on the Web www.nngroup.com
- Don't be afraid of the Big Long Page by Amy Hupe, content designer. amyhupe.co.uk
- Why is The Uber App So Large?? (From an ex-Uber mobile engineer & manager) [VIDEO 13:42] https://www.youtube.com/c/mrgergelyorosz
Blaming Screen Readers 🚩×5
Adrian explains why acessibility is your responsibility, even though tech can do better.
- Nicholas Zakas Illustrates 'Free as In Puppy' twitter.com
Let a website be a worry stone.
Explains why I can't stop redesigning this website.
- After Working at Google, I'll Never Let Myself Love a Job Again nytimes.com/section/opinion
Let me learn: Provide tutorials in more formats
Leveraging various digital mediums to reach learners best.
- An Alphabet of Accessibility Issues www.perpendicularangel.com
- #19: Blogging vs. blog setups rakhim.org
- Webbed Briefs briefs.video
Heydon Pickering on How to Think About Progressive Enhancement
- Page Weight Matters blog.chriszacharias.com